Sunday, December 16, 2012



FIREPLACE DECORATIONS AT DEBBIE'S


MONDAY:

We drove to Brockport again for a visit with the foot doctor.  More meds to try and more expensive.  After we went to Lowe's and Bob ran in to pick up another thermostat for the upstairs; now that the new one downstairs is working good.  That 3 wire thingie.  He has been asking and looking for this for years.  We drove to Dunkin Donuts to get coffee and for me to calm down...ahe..caffeine.  While sipping away I reminded Bob that we better look for a gas station next before starting home.   He started to back out and we found out that we were sitting in a Hess gas station.  Well, that was a big laugh as neither of us noticed it as we approached DD which was in the corner of the gas station..  Then @ Wegman's we picked up a few more groceries.  They had a tree made out of all red poinsettia plants.  It was beautiful.  The top plant was white.  So pretty.
Back at the ranch, I started the washing and worked in supper. 


TUESDAY
The washing needed folded and put away.  I paid bills that were due.  After lunch I started a big pot of chicken noodle soup.  
Betsy helped me put an order in on line.  So goes the day.

As we were busy carrying in bags and doing preparation for the holidays, Cinderella got a wif of her favorite bones in a bag.  Boy, she started digging until Betsy gave her one.  She has carried that bone all over the house and outside.  She telling me that she wants to be in the Blog.


I WANT A STOCKING TOO!



WEDNESDAY:  I had asked Betsy to call me before she went to work...early!  I needed to get dressed and drive to Lockport as Debbie was baking Balish Rolls and she asked me to come help.  I stopped at Subway and bought us a sandwich so we wouldn't have to quit baking and go out for something.   The dough wasn't quite high enough so we prepared the ground walnuts and whipped the egg whites for them.  Then Debbie mixed the poppy seed batch.  This is a 9-5 job, starting with the 5 lb. of flour.  She has two ovens so the baking time was cut in half as compared to doing it at our house.  We had a good time chit chatting.   Her house is just beautiful, there isn't a room with out decos and presents wrapped.





ROCCO FOUND THIS BIG SANTA A COUPLE YEARS AGO.  HE IS THE GUARD AT THE FRONT ENTRY.   HIS SIZE COMPETES WITH ANYTHING FROM TEXAS.

 

THE DISNEY COLOR GUARD!  ABOVE THE ENTRY COAT CLOSET.




TIME TO BAKE, STARTING THE WALNUT ROLLS




NOW THE POPPY SEED  




BAKED, NOW TO ENJOY SOME.


BOB WON A SET OF BRASS JINGLE BELLS AT OUR CAMPER CHRISTMAS PARTY.


BOB JAE, OUR CAMPER FRIEND WHO HELPED WITH MY BLOG.  GUESS I BETTER CALL HIM FOR MORE HELP AS I JUST LOST THURSDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY TYPING.  I'M FRUSTRATED!

Debbie and Annalynn Shopping in NY City.  Annalynn found a wedding dress!

 
Rockerfeller Tree



 Since nothing is going right tonight I'll close and post.  Thanks for clicking in.  Keep your thoughts and prayers for all the Connecticut families and all our friends with health and medical problems.
 
 
Have a good week. 
 
GOLDEN GRAM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment