Sunday, March 11, 2012

MONDAY:

Wash day is no longer wash day!  Ha!   Bob has been putting the wash thru constantly so today being Monday (wash day) there's nothing to wash.  It was kinda a relief.  

We could start to work on the goofs in Quicken now.  That's a mess.   We worked until lunch and then I baked some cookies that Betsy had made up and was in the refrig cooling.  They didn't bake very nice; very flat and crisp even thou I lower the required temperature.  Back to my old recipe next time. 

When I finished that, Bob said I didn't have to sit with him while he figured out the enteries in Quicken.  So I sat down to read and promptly was napping.  That ends an afternoon very quickly. 

Betsy had made a big pan of LaSagna over the weekend so we had that for supper.  It was delicious.

TUESDAY:
I was up early so I made coffee and worked on the puzzle some.  I'm ready to pick that up off the table.  It is so hard to find the pieces; seems like I should be spending that time on other projects.  It does help me to wake up!

I had to get a shower and get ready to go to physical therapy.  On the way there, I told Bob that I could start driving myself now, it's 5 weeks today since my surgery.  I wished you could have seen the look he gave me.  He was smiling and I think it tickled him but he wasn't about to relent  to my driving yet. 
At PT, I had Daryl and he started right off with knee messages; he didn't even let me warm up on the bike.  I still can't relax when they push down on that leg, I am a sissy! 
Then he bends the leg underneath the table and much to my surprise when he measured the bend; I am now at 102 what ever.  (Up from 98 the last measurement)  There is progress. 

The deer was out tonight.  They were running and playing so cute, even Betsy took time to watch them.  I counted 24 again.

WAY OUT IN THE FIELD.

THEY CAME CLOSER TO OUR HOUSE.

WEDNESDAY:
Today was beautiful outside.  Bob walked around and said he saw sprouts of flowers coming up.  I had my coffee on the back porch. 
After lunch, I made a pot of chicken noodle soup.  It's been a long time since we had any and it sure tasted good.    I think I surprised Betsy with my cooking as she has done most of it during my recoup. 

David stopped in for a cup of coffee but he wouldn't stay for supper.  He invited Bob to go fishing again on Saturday so Bob already has his poles out.  He's not to excited!

Time to put the soup away and work on the puzzle some more. 

THURSDAY:
I had a hair appointment in Lockport today so most of the morning was waking up and getting ready to go there.

Annalynn & I had made plans for lunch from Ted's Hot Dog Stand.  Rocky was also home so Bob took our ordersand left fpr Ted's Hot Dog stand.  Rocky showed us his cruise photos while we ate our high calorie treats, hots, fries & onion rings.   
After the hair cut we went back to Debbie's for coffee and to visit with her.
Back at home, I begged Bob & Betsy to help me finish the puzzle as I only had 100 pieces left.  Even the last twenty pieces were hard to place.

FINALLY, THE PUZZLE IS FINISHED!

FRIDAY:
Bad night again, I didn't want to get up and go to PT.  I really wanted to cancel because of lack of sleep but I thought get it over with and come home for a nap.  So I kept the appointment. 

After chicken soup, I laid down but "sleep didn't come!"  I'm just a draggin around.  So I got up to read some.  Long day.
I picked up the puzzle and taped the box.  Now on to something else.
SATURDAY:
Nice easy morning, took my time getting into the shower. 
In the afternoon, I asked Bob to bring me to KMart to walk around a little, I was house bound!  Needed to do something.  From there we drove out to Dave's Ice Cream stand and had our first chocolate covered cone for this year.
I made supper and after I went back to working on the old camping photos that I want moved into good albums.  The guys didn't go fishing today as they decided tomorrow would be warmer.
SUNDAY:
Bob was gone to meet David by 9:00am to go fishing.  Betsy and I watched movies all day.  A nice day for them to fish; it was 73 on the back porch.
RELAXING IN THE SUN!


FISHING @ SCOBY DAM

This whole next week is suppose to be very warm!  Everyone will be anxious to get outside and clean the yards.  The Weather Channel is requesting photos of signs of spring, I guess anything green. 

So till next next week, thanks for clicking in.  Have a good week.

GOLDEN GRAM

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so enjoyed the read! I look forward to your Sunday posts, Chookie!!

    Love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're making progress with your knee! I enjoyed reading about your week.

    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete